Jag har en notebook där jag skriver ner alla mina favorit citat. Det har jag gjort i flera år nu. När jag har en dålig dag eller när min självkänsla svackar så läser jag igenom dem. Även om jag kanske inte alltid känner det i stunden så övertygar jag mig själv om dessa ord stämmer in på alla, även mig. Jag är värdig dem. Jag tror att vi alla har stunder eller dagar då man behöver höra inspirerande ord, dagar då man inte hittar dem i sig själv. Här är några av mina favoriter för just självkänsla. Spara inlägget om du vill eller skriv ner några för när du behöver dem.
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”
- "What I know for sure is this: You are built not to shrink down to less, but to blossom into more. To be more splendid. To be more extraordinary. To use every moment to fill yourself up."
- "They asked 'How did you free yourself?' She said 'By embracing my own power.'"
- "The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.”
- "I was looking for someone to inspire me, motivate me, support me, keep me focused. Someone who would love me, cherish me, make me happy. And I relized all along I was looking for myself."
- "We are not perfect human beings, nor do we have to be. But it is neccessary for us to be the best version of ourselves that we can be."
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
- “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”
- "You owe yourself the love you so freely give to other people."
- "Rid yourself of the need for perfection, popularity and all the things that threaten the authencity of who you really are."
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."
- "Know your worth. Then add taxes."
- "How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you."
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.”
- “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?”
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
- “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”
"Love yourself so much that it spreads to other people"